How will my restrictive lung disease affect my children?

Your own restrictive lung disease may make it more likely that your children will suffer from restrictive lung disease, as doctors suspect a genetic link. You may also need to be careful regarding playful or strenuous activities including games with your children. Strenuous activities may leave you unable to take in oxygen as you should.

Continue Learning about Restrictive Lung Diseases

What research is being done regarding restrictive lung disease?
Currently, there is research being done to test the effectiveness of drug therapies on restrictive l...
How do I care for someone who has restrictive lung disease?
What you need to know about caring for someone with restrictive lung disease is that it's important ...
Is restrictive lung disease serious?
Once restrictive lung disease develops, it is irreversible in most cases. Pulmonary fibrosis, which ...
What are some examples of common restrictive lung diseases?
Pulmonary fibrosis is a common restrictive lung disease often resulting from overexposure to radiati...