How might my range of motion be affected by radiation fibrosis?

Radiation fibrosis is a scarring of tissues around the site of exposure to radiation. The presence of the scar tissue can reduce your range of motion. Treatments are being developed to reduce the scar tissue and increase range of motion. Some clinical trials are currently underway for people with radiation fibrosis for whom range of motion is affected.

Continue Learning about Restrictive Lung Diseases

How do I care for someone who has restrictive lung disease?
What you need to know about caring for someone with restrictive lung disease is that it's important ...
How is restrictive lung disease caused in children?
Sunrise Children's HospitalSunrise Children's Hospital
Restrictive lung disease is caused in children by scoliosis or disease.
What research is being done regarding restrictive lung disease?
Currently, there is research being done to test the effectiveness of drug therapies on restrictive l...
What are some helpful resources regarding restrictive lung disease?
Some resources for those with restrictive lung disease include the National Heart, Lung, and Blood I...