Could my cough be a side effect of radiation fibrosis?

If you are concerned that you are having symptoms related to your radiation therapy it is important to speak with your physician. Radiation fibrosis can cause a severe dry cough related to the scarring and tightening of the lung tissue. Additional symptoms can include shortness of breath.

Continue Learning about Restrictive Lung Diseases

How do I care for someone who has restrictive lung disease?
What you need to know about caring for someone with restrictive lung disease is that it's important ...
What is restrictive lung disease?
Restrictive lung disease is any condition in which the elasticity of the lungs has been compromised....
What percentage of Americans exhibit restricted breathing patterns?
Pam GroutPam Grout
According to the International Breath Institute, an organization dedicated to spreading the good new...
What are some examples of common restrictive lung diseases?
Pulmonary fibrosis is a common restrictive lung disease often resulting from overexposure to radiati...