Should I talk to my doctor about restless legs syndrome?

Sometimes, people with restless legs syndrome choose to not tell their doctor, thinking that their symptoms are not important. However, the symptoms of RLS can be annoying and uncomfortable, and they can keep you from getting a good night's sleep. In addition, restless legs syndrome can indicate another health condition such as anemia or kidney disease. Talk to your doctor if your have symptoms of RLS.

Continue Learning about Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS)

What increases my risk for restless legs syndrome?
Your risk of restless legs syndrome (RLS) is greater if you have a close relative with the same prob...
Does restless legs syndrome get worse with age?
MediGuardMediGuard
Your body can get used to the effects of certain medication, which can cause a need for your dosage ...
What Is Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS)?
What Is Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS)?
What Is the Treatment for Restless Leg Syndrome?