Should I talk to my doctor about restless legs syndrome?

Sometimes, people with restless legs syndrome choose to not tell their doctor, thinking that their symptoms are not important. However, the symptoms of RLS can be annoying and uncomfortable, and they can keep you from getting a good night's sleep. In addition, restless legs syndrome can indicate another health condition such as anemia or kidney disease. Talk to your doctor if your have symptoms of RLS.

Continue Learning about Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS)

How do I manage restless legs syndrome on a daily basis?
Managing restless legs syndrome on a daily basis may take some trial and error. Treatments and lifes...
What is restless leg syndrome (RLS)?
American Academy of Sleep MedicineAmerican Academy of Sleep Medicine
Restless legs syndrome is a neurological sleep disorder that causes an overwhelming urge to move the...
Can Restless Legs Syndrome Be Prevented?
What Is the Treatment for Restless Leg Syndrome?