Managing restless legs syndrome on a daily basis may take some trial and error. Treatments and lifestyle changes that work for some people may not work for others. In addition to prescription medications, getting regular exercise and implementing a consistent sleep schedule can be helpful. Taking baths, getting massages, and heating or icing your arms and legs may be other good options for managing symptoms. You should also limit caffeine and alcohol consumption and stop smoking.
- Q What are the symptoms of restless leg syndrome?
- Q How can restless legs syndrome (RLS) be prevented?
- Q How do medications treat restless legs syndrome?
- Q How can I manage insomnia caused by restless leg syndrome (RLS)?
- Q How can I cope with restless leg syndrome (RLS)?
- Q How is restless legs syndrome (RLS) diagnosed?