Who should take Aralast?

Ask your doctor about Aralast If you have emphysema from an alpha 1-antitrypsin deficiency. Both children and adults may use this drug. Talk to your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.

Continue Learning about Respiratory Agent

What are on-demand devices for oxygen therapy?
An on-demand device gives you a small amount of oxygen when you need it, usually when you breath...
What type of oxygen therapy will my child receive?
The type of oxygen therapy your child receives depends on physical activities and how much and h...
What is clemastine (Dayhist Allergy or Tavist)?
Clemastine (Dayhist Allergy, Tavist) is an antihistamine that is used to treat allergy symptoms. As ...
Are allergy and sinus medications safe for my child?
Dr. Paul M. Ehrlich, MDDr. Paul M. Ehrlich, MD
Some are and some aren't. In our book, we give a rundown of allergic rhinitis medications and they v...