When should I call my doctor if I am taking Daliresp?

You should call your doctor when taking Daliresp (roflumilast) in the following situations:
  • You discover you are pregnant or decide you want to become pregnant soon.
  • You miss a dose of Daliresp, and you're not sure whether to take the missed pill or wait for the next scheduled dose.
  • You have symptoms that you think may be side effects of Daliresp, or problems that may be caused by an interaction between Daliresp and another drug.
  • You are feeling anxious or depressed, having thoughts of harming yourself or behaving in a dangerous way.
  • You are thinking of taking a new medication or supplement.
Your doctor may discuss other situations in which you should call as well.

Continue Learning about Respiratory Agent

How do I keep my child safe while using oxygen therapy?
Do not smoke, and keep the oxygen away from any open flame or heat. Also, secure oxygen carts in...
Does roflumilast interact with any other medications?
If you are taking a strong CYP3A4 inducer, loxapine, or rifampin, roflumilast can lead to side effec...
Will my child need oxygen therapy for the rest of his life?
How long your child needs oxygen therapy depends on why he needs oxygen therapy. If your child h...
What should I know before taking a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor?
If you have impaired liver function, a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor may not be a good option for you....