How should I track my response to Flovent Diskus?

There are many things you can do to track how well your asthma is responding to Flovent Diskus treatment. One suggestion is to learn how to use a peak flow meter. Use it daily and promptly report worsening asthma (such as readings in the yellow or red range). Also keep track of how often you are using your relief-inhaler.

Let your doctor or pharmacist know if you need to use four or more puffs daily for two or more consecutive days, or more than one quick-relief inhaler (200 puff canister) every eight weeks. To keep track of the information you get from the peak flow meter and quick-relief inhaler use, write the numbers on a calander or in a log book.

Continue Learning about Respiratory Agent