What should I do if I miss a dose of Pulmozyme?

If you miss a dose of Pulmozyme, try to take the dose as soon as you realize it was skipped. However, do not take the missed dose if it is nearly time for your next dose. For example, if you realize Tuesday morning that you forgot to take a Monday dose, do not take both doses Tuesday morning. Taking more Pulmozyme at one time than your doctor prescribed will change the effect of the medication and can lead to complications.

Continue Learning about Respiratory Agent

How can I tell if my child needs oxygen therapy?
More than likely, you cannot tell if your child needs oxygen therapy. Your child's doctor needs ...
What is clemastine (Dayhist Allergy or Tavist)?
Clemastine (Dayhist Allergy, Tavist) is an antihistamine that is used to treat allergy symptoms. As ...
What is beractant?
Beractant is a drug created from a bovine (cow) lung extract. It contains fatty acids and proteins. ...
Can my child receive oxygen therapy?
Yes, your child can receive oxygen therapy if prescribed by the doctor. Oxygen therapy is used i...