What if I miss a dose of hydroxyzine hydrochloride?

If you miss a dose of hydroxyzine hydrochloride (brand names Atarax, Rezine, Vistaril and others), take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take your next dose at the regular time. Do not take a double dose to make up for one you missed.

Continue Learning about Respiratory Agent

Can my child receive oxygen therapy?
Yes, your child can receive oxygen therapy if prescribed by the doctor. Oxygen therapy is used i...
What should I know before taking roflumilast?
Roflumilast can trigger or worsen depressive symptoms and increase the risk of suicide. If you have...
How effective is roflumilast?
Studies have shown that roflumilast can reduce the number of COPD symptom flare-ups. But it has only...
Who should take allergy and sinus medications?
If you have pollen allergy or sinus symptoms, over-the-counter (OTC) and prescription medications ca...