What if I miss a dose of cyproheptadine (Periactin)?

If you miss a dose of cyproheptadine (Periactin), take it as soon as you remember it. If it is nearly time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and take the next scheduled dose at the appripriate time. Do not take two doses to make up for a missed dose.

Continue Learning about Respiratory Agent

What are on-demand devices for oxygen therapy?
An on-demand device gives you a small amount of oxygen when you need it, usually when you breath...
What should I know before taking roflumilast?
Roflumilast can trigger or worsen depressive symptoms and increase the risk of suicide. If you have...
Does roflumilast interact with any other medications?
If you are taking a strong CYP3A4 inducer, loxapine, or rifampin, roflumilast can lead to side effec...
Can my child receive oxygen therapy?
Yes, your child can receive oxygen therapy if prescribed by the doctor. Oxygen therapy is used i...