What should I know about calfactant for my baby?

Calfactant will most likely be given to your baby as soon as possible after delivery, usually in the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU). The medication is given through a breathing tube that is connected to a ventilator, which helps the baby to breathe.

Continue Learning about Respiratory Agent

What are the precautions for clemastine (Dayhist Allergy or Tavist)?
There are several precautions you should discuss with your doctor and/or pharmacist before taking cl...
What time of day does my child need to receive the oxygen therapy?
What time of day your child receives oxygen therapy depends on how much is needed. Usually, if y...
Will allergy and sinus medications make me feel drowsy?
Allergy and sinus medications may make you drowsy. A key ingredient in many over-the-counter formula...
How effective is roflumilast?
Studies have shown that roflumilast can reduce the number of COPD symptom flare-ups. But it has only...