What should I do if I miss a dose of Kalydeco?

If you miss a dose of Kalydeco (ivacaftor), take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is nearly time for the next dose, just skip the missed one and take a dose at your regular time. Doses of Kalydeco, which is a drug that treats a specific form of cystic fibrosis, should be taken 12 hours apart. Don't take an extra dose to "make up" for the missed dose.

Continue Learning about Respiratory Agent

What are on-demand devices for oxygen therapy?
An on-demand device gives you a small amount of oxygen when you need it, usually when you breath...
What should I do if my doctor won't give me an antibiotic?
St Francis Medical CenterSt Francis Medical Center
If your doctor won't give you an antibiotic and you don't understand why you're not getting one, ask...
Who should take allergy and sinus medications?
If you have pollen allergy or sinus symptoms, over-the-counter (OTC) and prescription medications ca...
Does roflumilast interact with any other medications?
If you are taking a strong CYP3A4 inducer, loxapine, or rifampin, roflumilast can lead to side effec...