What should I do if I miss a dose of Daliresp?

If you miss a dose of Daliresp (roflumilast), take the pill as soon as you remember it, unless it is almost time for your next dose. In that case, skip the missed dose entirely and take the usual dose at the next scheduled time.

Do not double the dose to make up for a missed pill.

Continue Learning about Respiratory Agent

Can my child travel while using oxygen therapy?
Using oxygen therapy should not keep your child from traveling. You need to learn the policies o...
What is beractant?
Beractant is a drug created from a bovine (cow) lung extract. It contains fatty acids and proteins. ...
What time of day does my child need to receive the oxygen therapy?
What time of day your child receives oxygen therapy depends on how much is needed. Usually, if y...
Should I call my doctor if my child has problems using oxygen?
Call your child's doctor if your child has any problems using oxygen therapy. If your child has ...