What type of oxygen therapy will my child receive?

The type of oxygen therapy your child receives depends on physical activities and how much and how often the oxygen is needed. Where you live and what type of health insurance you have are also factors. The three types of therapies are liquid oxygen, oxygen in tanks and oxygen concentrators. Your child's doctor will discuss your options and help you make the best decision for your child's needs.

Continue Learning about Respiratory Agent

What should I know before taking a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor?
If you have impaired liver function, a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor may not be a good option for you....
Will my child need oxygen therapy for the rest of his life?
How long your child needs oxygen therapy depends on why he needs oxygen therapy. If your child h...
Will allergy and sinus medications make me feel drowsy?
Allergy and sinus medications may make you drowsy. A key ingredient in many over-the-counter formula...
Does roflumilast have any side effects?
Side effects from roflumilast may include dizziness, headache, weight loss, loss of appetite, nausea...