What type of oxygen therapy will my child receive?

The type of oxygen therapy your child receives depends on physical activities and how much and how often the oxygen is needed. Where you live and what type of health insurance you have are also factors. The three types of therapies are liquid oxygen, oxygen in tanks and oxygen concentrators. Your child's doctor will discuss your options and help you make the best decision for your child's needs.

Continue Learning about Respiratory Agent

What is clemastine (Dayhist Allergy or Tavist)?
Clemastine (Dayhist Allergy, Tavist) is an antihistamine that is used to treat allergy symptoms. As ...
Does roflumilast interact with any other medications?
If you are taking a strong CYP3A4 inducer, loxapine, or rifampin, roflumilast can lead to side effec...
What is roflumilast?
Roflumilast (Daliresp) is a phosphodiesterase inhibitor. It reduces inflammation but does not act di...
Will my child be uncomfortable using oxygen therapy?
Using a nasal tube or face mask may be uncomfortable for your child at first. Try letting your c...