How should I store my Pulmozyme?

Diana Meeks
Diana Meeks on behalf of Sigma Nursing
Pulmozyme should be stored unopened in the refrigerator. It should never be frozen. Pulmozyme is sealed in foil packets without preservatives, and the full single-use ampule dose must be used immediately after opening. Do not store an opened dose in the refrigerator for future use if opened accidentally, or double up on a dose to keep from wasting it. Do not use beyond the expiration date. It is also important to keep your Pulmozyme away from direct light, which may harm the medication. If the medication becomes cloudy or discolored, do not use it.

Continue Learning about Respiratory Agent

Will allergy and sinus medications make me feel drowsy?
Allergy and sinus medications may make you drowsy. A key ingredient in many over-the-counter formula...
Who should take allergy and sinus medications?
If you have pollen allergy or sinus symptoms, over-the-counter (OTC) and prescription medications ca...
What is roflumilast?
Roflumilast (Daliresp) is a phosphodiesterase inhibitor. It reduces inflammation but does not act di...
How effective is roflumilast?
Studies have shown that roflumilast can reduce the number of COPD symptom flare-ups. But it has only...