What should I do if I miss a dose of fluticasone nasal?

If you miss a dose of fluticasone nasal, take the dose you missed as soon as you remember. However, if it's almost time to take your next dose, skip the missed dose and just take your normal amount of medicine. In other words, don't take a double dose. It's never a good idea to take make up for a missed dose by taking extra medicine.

Continue Learning about Respiratory Agent

What is clemastine (Dayhist Allergy or Tavist)?
Clemastine (Dayhist Allergy, Tavist) is an antihistamine that is used to treat allergy symptoms. As ...
Can my child receive oxygen therapy?
Yes, your child can receive oxygen therapy if prescribed by the doctor. Oxygen therapy is used i...
What should I know before taking a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor?
If you have impaired liver function, a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor may not be a good option for you....
Will allergy and sinus medications make me feel drowsy?
Allergy and sinus medications may make you drowsy. A key ingredient in many over-the-counter formula...