What should I do if I miss a dose of fluticasone inhalation?

Take the dose you missed as soon as you remember. However, if it's almost time to take your next dose of fluticasone inhalation, skip the missed dose and just take your normal amount of medicine. In other words, don't take a double dose. It is never a good idea to make up for a missed dose by taking extra medicine.

Continue Learning about Respiratory Agent

How can I tell if my child needs oxygen therapy?
More than likely, you cannot tell if your child needs oxygen therapy. Your child's doctor needs ...
Will allergy and sinus medications make me feel drowsy?
Dr. Alan M. Young, MDDr. Alan M. Young, MD
Most allergy and sinus medications will not make you feel drowsy. The types of medicine that would m...
Are allergy and sinus medications safe for my child?
Most allergy and sinus medications are safe for children over the age of two. If children are under ...
How effective is roflumilast?
Studies have shown that roflumilast can reduce the number of COPD symptom flare-ups. But it has only...