What happens if I miss a dose of allergy and sinus medication?

In most cases, the best thing to do is to take the missed dose as soon as you realize you missed it. If it is almost time for your next dose, however, just skip the missed one and take one at the regular time. Do not take extra medicine at any time. This can greatly increase the risk of serious side effects.

Continue Learning about Respiratory Agent

Does roflumilast interact with any other medications?
If you are taking a strong CYP3A4 inducer, loxapine, or rifampin, roflumilast can lead to side effec...
What should I know before taking a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor?
If you have impaired liver function, a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor may not be a good option for you....
Will my child be uncomfortable using oxygen therapy?
Using a nasal tube or face mask may be uncomfortable for your child at first. Try letting your c...
What are on-demand devices for oxygen therapy?
An on-demand device gives you a small amount of oxygen when you need it, usually when you breath...