What is the maximum daily dosage for loratadine?

The maximum does of loratadine is 10 mg. per day for adults and children six years of age and older. For children between two and five years of age, the maximum is five mg. per day. With loratadine, the usual daily dose is equal to the maximum daily dose. Loratidine is not intended for children less than 2 years of age.

Continue Learning about Respiratory Agent

What type of oxygen therapy will my child receive?
The type of oxygen therapy your child receives depends on physical activities and how much and h...
What time of day does my child need to receive the oxygen therapy?
What time of day your child receives oxygen therapy depends on how much is needed. Usually, if y...
Will my child need oxygen therapy for the rest of his life?
How long your child needs oxygen therapy depends on why he needs oxygen therapy. If your child h...
What should I do if my doctor won't give me an antibiotic?
St Francis Medical CenterSt Francis Medical Center
If your doctor won't give you an antibiotic and you don't understand why you're not getting one, ask...