Is there a generic version of Daliresp?

The generic name of Daliresp is roflumilast. However, a generic version of this medication is not yet on the market.

Daliresp (roflumilast) is prescribed to lessen the frequency of breathing problems in people with severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and prevent worsening of symptoms such as breathlessness, cough, chest tightness and excess mucus.

Continue Learning about Respiratory Agent

What type of oxygen therapy will my child receive?
The type of oxygen therapy your child receives depends on physical activities and how much and h...
What is clemastine (Dayhist Allergy or Tavist)?
Clemastine (Dayhist Allergy, Tavist) is an antihistamine that is used to treat allergy symptoms. As ...
What should I do if my doctor won't give me an antibiotic?
St Francis Medical CenterSt Francis Medical Center
If your doctor won't give you an antibiotic and you don't understand why you're not getting one, ask...
Who should take allergy and sinus medications?
If you have pollen allergy or sinus symptoms, over-the-counter (OTC) and prescription medications ca...