How should I store fluticasone nasal?

Store at room temperature in a dry, dark place. Do not keep it in the bathroom. Keep it out of reach of pets and children. Do not use it past its expiration date or for any ailment for which it has not been prescribed. Talk to your pharmacist about how to dispose of any leftover medication.

Continue Learning about Respiratory Agent

What should I know before taking a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor?
If you have impaired liver function, a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor may not be a good option for you....
What time of day does my child need to receive the oxygen therapy?
What time of day your child receives oxygen therapy depends on how much is needed. Usually, if y...
What is roflumilast?
Roflumilast (Daliresp) is a phosphodiesterase inhibitor. It reduces inflammation but does not act di...
Will my child need oxygen therapy for the rest of his life?
How long your child needs oxygen therapy depends on why he needs oxygen therapy. If your child h...