How is desloratadine (Clarinex) stored?

Desloratadine (Clarinex) tablets or liquid should be stored at room temperature (about 77 degrees F). It should be kept away from moisture and heat, so do not store in a bathroom or near ovens or stoves in the kitchen. Keep away from the reach of children. Keep it in the same bottle you received it in from the pharmacist. If the medication is expired, ask your doctor or pharmacist about how best to discard it.

Continue Learning about Respiratory Agent

How can I tell if my child needs oxygen therapy?
More than likely, you cannot tell if your child needs oxygen therapy. Your child's doctor needs ...
What time of day does my child need to receive the oxygen therapy?
What time of day your child receives oxygen therapy depends on how much is needed. Usually, if y...
Will allergy and sinus medications make me feel drowsy?
Allergy and sinus medications may make you drowsy. A key ingredient in many over-the-counter formula...
How effective is roflumilast?
Studies have shown that roflumilast can reduce the number of COPD symptom flare-ups. But it has only...