What foods should I avoid with allergy and sinus medications?

Yes, some foods and drinks may interact with allergy and sinus medications. So it is a good idea to ask your pharmacist if the specific medication you are using has a food interaction. Grapefruit juice can alter the blood levels of some medications, including allergy and sinus medications, so you may want to choose a different kind of juice or citrus fruit, while you are taking allergy and sinus medications.

Continue Learning about Respiratory Agent

Who should take allergy and sinus medications?
If you have pollen allergy or sinus symptoms, over-the-counter (OTC) and prescription medications ca...
How effective is roflumilast?
Studies have shown that roflumilast can reduce the number of COPD symptom flare-ups. But it has only...
What time of day does my child need to receive the oxygen therapy?
What time of day your child receives oxygen therapy depends on how much is needed. Usually, if y...
How do I keep my child safe while using oxygen therapy?
Do not smoke, and keep the oxygen away from any open flame or heat. Also, secure oxygen carts in...