What is fluticasone nasal?

Fluticasone nasal is used to treat allergy symptoms, such as a stuffy or runny nose and sneezing. It belongs to a family of medications known as corticosteroids. It is sprayed directly into the nose. Corticosteroids are among the most common anti-inflammation medications. Fluticasone reduces swelling and the flow of liquids produced in the nasal passages.

Continue Learning about Respiratory Agent

What time of day does my child need to receive the oxygen therapy?
What time of day your child receives oxygen therapy depends on how much is needed. Usually, if y...
How can I tell if my child needs oxygen therapy?
More than likely, you cannot tell if your child needs oxygen therapy. Your child's doctor needs ...
What are on-demand devices for oxygen therapy?
An on-demand device gives you a small amount of oxygen when you need it, usually when you breath...
Will my child be uncomfortable using oxygen therapy?
Using a nasal tube or face mask may be uncomfortable for your child at first. Try letting your c...