What should I do if I miss a dose of fluticasone topical?

If you miss a dose of fluticasone topical, simply apply the dose you missed as soon as you remember. However, if it's almost time to apply your next dose, skip the missed dose and just apply your normal amount of medicine. In other words, do not apply a double dose. It is never a good idea to try to make up for a missed dose by applying extra medicine.

Continue Learning about Respiratory Agent

Will allergy and sinus medications make me feel drowsy?
Allergy and sinus medications may make you drowsy. A key ingredient in many over-the-counter formula...
Will my child need oxygen therapy for the rest of his life?
How long your child needs oxygen therapy depends on why he needs oxygen therapy. If your child h...
What should I know before taking a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor?
If you have impaired liver function, a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor may not be a good option for you....
Who should take allergy and sinus medications?
If you have pollen allergy or sinus symptoms, over-the-counter (OTC) and prescription medications ca...