What's the maximum daily dosage for Prolastin C?

Prolastin C is administered weekly. The recommended weekly dosage is 60 mg per each kilogram (2.2 pounds) of your body weight. Most people will probably need to receive their recommended dose in more than one injection. It usually takes about 30 minutes to receive the full needed dose. The maximum safe and efficacious dose has not been fully studied.

Continue Learning about Respiratory Agent

What are on-demand devices for oxygen therapy?
An on-demand device gives you a small amount of oxygen when you need it, usually when you breath...
Will I need a humidifier with my oxygen therapy?
If you are using transtracheal oxygen therapy (where oxygen comes in through a small tube insert...
How effective is roflumilast?
Studies have shown that roflumilast can reduce the number of COPD symptom flare-ups. But it has only...
What time of day does my child need to receive the oxygen therapy?
What time of day your child receives oxygen therapy depends on how much is needed. Usually, if y...