Can I take Daliresp if I am pregnant or breast-feeding?

You should talk to your doctor about whether you can take Daliresp (roflumilast) if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant soon.

Animal studies indicate that taking the drug during pregnancy may harm a fetus and cause developmental problems after birth. There are no good studies of the drug's effects in pregnant women.

Because Daliresp can probably enter breast milk, you shouldn't take it while you are nursing.

You also shouldn't take it around the time of delivery. In animal studies, Daliresp disrupted the labor process. 

Continue Learning about Respiratory Agent