How can I lessen allergic reactions to pets?

If a child is allergic to a pet, the recommendation is usually to get rid of the pet. However, in this video, I will give tips on how you can manage allergies with a pet in the house.

Continue Learning about Respiratory Allergies

Clean Your Fan to Prevent Allergies
Clean Your Fan to Prevent Allergies
Katy Perry (106,000,000+) and Justin Beiber (104,000,000) have the most Twitter fans, more even than President Obama. But when a recent site-cleaning ...
Can cockroaches cause my respiratory allergy symptoms?
Believe it or not, cockroaches are a major cause of allergies. Many substances on cockroaches can tr...
What should I do if I am allergic to dust mites?
Dr. Tania M. Elliott, MDDr. Tania M. Elliott, MD
Dust mites, which causes dust allergies, live in your bedding, furniture and carpets, so it's common...
How can I protect my child from an allergic reaction to pollen?
Dr. Daniel R. Spogen, MDDr. Daniel R. Spogen, MD
To protect your child from an allergic reaction to pollen you can attempt to avoid the allergen. For...