What equipment can I use to perform suspension training?

While multiple pieces of equipment are available to perform suspended bodyweight exercise, the term ""suspension training"" is trademarked by the company Fitness Anywhere, manufacturers of the TRX suspension trainer.However, the concept of suspended body weight exercise is not new; for instance,training on gymnastics rings is a form of suspended bodyweight exercise that has been around for over one-hundred years.

The TRX which was developed by a former navy seal and sold by Fitness Anywhere.  It is a great device have.  Not only can you take the TRX anywhere it practically attaches to anything.  I have trained many people on the TRX in my clubs, during bootcamp and even home training.  The nice thing it folds up in a little bag and your ready to go.  The product can work your whole body and give you great results.

Continue Learning about Resistance Training

Resistance Is Far From Futile...It's the Best
Jeri Ryan, as the Seven of Nine Borg in Star Trek: Voyager, claimed resistance was futile. Turned out not to be the case. In space, and right here on ...
How do I perform suspension training?
Provided there is a stable anchor point available above head level for you to attach the suspension ...
What are the benefits of suspension training?
One of the biggest benefits of suspension training is increased core stability and strength. Regardl...
In weight lifting, what is the proper technique for a clean?
National Athletic Trainers' AssociationNational Athletic Trainers' Association
Stand with feet between hip and shoulder width apart and toes slightly outward. Squat down with the ...