Will suspension training make me leaner and stronger?

Yes. Suspension training may make you stronger and leaner. Because suspension training uses your body's own weight to provide stimulus and overload to the muscles, your body should respond by getting stronger. As with most forms of resistance training, suspension training can help to elevate your body's metabolism leading to more calories being burned throughout the day. Therefore, in conjunction with a nutrition plan appropriate for body fat reduction, suspension training should help you get leaner.

Of course it can.  The nice thing about a suspension trainer is you can change the difficulty based on your position.  So since you are using your own body weight to workout you can lean out and get stronger.  The other nice thing about a suspension trainer is you can workout your whole body without needing a lot of space.  A suspension trainer is a great tool for the home or actually anywhere you want to go.

Continue Learning about Resistance Training

Resistance Is Far From Futile...It's the Best
Jeri Ryan, as the Seven of Nine Borg in Star Trek: Voyager, claimed resistance was futile. Turned out not to be the case. In space, and right here on ...
What is a good resistance training program?
William B. Salt II., MDWilliam B. Salt II., MD
You can use either free weights or machines as long as your large muscle groups are worked beyon...
What is suspension training?
A form of resistance training, suspension training is a type of bodyweight exercise in which a varie...
What forms of resistance can I use in my exercise program?
You can use numerous forms of resistance in your exercise program to challenge your muscles. Some o...