Will suspension training make me leaner and stronger?

Of course it can.  The nice thing about a suspension trainer is you can change the difficulty based on your position.  So since you are using your own body weight to workout you can lean out and get stronger.  The other nice thing about a suspension trainer is you can workout your whole body without needing a lot of space.  A suspension trainer is a great tool for the home or actually anywhere you want to go.

Yes. Suspension training may make you stronger and leaner. Because suspension training uses your body's own weight to provide stimulus and overload to the muscles, your body should respond by getting stronger. As with most forms of resistance training, suspension training can help to elevate your body's metabolism leading to more calories being burned throughout the day. Therefore, in conjunction with a nutrition plan appropriate for body fat reduction, suspension training should help you get leaner.

Continue Learning about Resistance Training

Resistance Is Far From Futile...It's the Best
Jeri Ryan, as the Seven of Nine Borg in Star Trek: Voyager, claimed resistance was futile. Turned out not to be the case. In space, and right here on ...
What are the benefits of training with partial reps?
Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)Int'l Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA)
Strength training with partial reps is a great way to boost strength during certain portions of the ...
What is the tempo that I should be performing my weight training?
Depending on what you are trying to accomplish, you will perform tempos from slow, to moderate, to e...
Can older people build muscle with resistance training?
Older people can build muscle with resistance training. It is important for older people to remain a...