Should I wait until I'm in better shape before I start resistance training?

No. Resistance training is a very important component to conditioning and should be included from the beginning of your workout program. Many people believe they should wait to “get in shape” before ever seeking the help of a personal trainer or beginning resistance training. However, fitness professionals can help you design the correct resistance training program that fits your goals, needs, and desires so that you don't waste months in the gym trying to guess at what will work best for you. Don't wait to incorporate resistance training into your workouts, just start slowly with advice from a knowledgeable professional and you will start to see results faster!

Continue Learning about Resistance Training