Who am I?

Lisa Oz
Health Education

It is through our relationships that we demonstrate who we are. This is where our character is revealed. Thomas Merton says, "We cannot find ourselves within ourselves, but only in others, yet at the same time, before we can go out to others we must first find ourselves." Sounds a little confusing, but the point is that who we are is determined largely by our relationships. The profound role that many of them play is obvious. Parents, teachers, lovers, and enemies all impact us directly. In fact, there is not a single interaction with another person that does not influence us in some way.

Continue Learning about Relationships and Family

Why do some women make friends more easily compared to others?
Karen R KoenigKaren R Koenig
Friends, like family, can make you feel as if you’re the luckiest gal in the world - or they can be ...
How Can I Feel More Comfortable With My Body During Sex?
What Do People in Third World Countries Value the Most?
How Can I Fit Sex Into My Busy Life?
How Can I Fit Sex Into My Busy Life?