What precautions should I take for online dating or chats?

Online dating or chats necessitates safety precautions. People are not always who they seem to be (for example, men can pose as women, or adults can pose as teenagers). It is important to keep your identifying information— such as home phone, home address, school, or workplace—private and to trust yourself to break contact if you feel uncomfortable with where the conversation is headed. If you decide to meet in person, do so in a public place. Make sure that you tell trusted friends or family where you will be and with whom.

Our Bodies, Ourselves: A New Edition for a New Era

America's best-selling book on all aspects of women's health With more than four million copies sold, "Our Bodies, Ourselves" is "the" classic resource that women of all ages can turn to for...

Continue Learning about Relationships and Family

Gratitude: An Easy Way to Boost Your Relationship
Why Is Foreplay so Important?
Why Is Foreplay so Important?
Best Friends Boost Your Health
Best Friends Boost Your Health
How Can I Get Out of a Sex Rut?
How Can I Get Out of a Sex Rut?