What are some positive aspects of online dating?

Dr. Karen Ruskin
Marriage & Family Therapy
Some positive aspects of online dating include how easy and convenient it is, and how it can help ease you into the process of meeting someone new. In this video, psychotherapist Karen Ruskin, PsyD/LMFT, explains some benefits of online dating. 

Continue Learning about Relationships and Family

Relationship Mistakes You Need to Stop Making
Do you suffer from drama déjà vu? Maybe you and your partner talk in circles without truly understanding what the other is saying. Maybe your connecti...
What is the definition of a good relationship?
Dr. Stan Tatkin, MFT, PsyDDr. Stan Tatkin, MFT, PsyD
A good relationship is one that is mutually dependent or interdependent. A good reason to depend on ...
10 Things Happy Couples Do
10 Things Happy Couples Do10 Things Happy Couples Do10 Things Happy Couples Do10 Things Happy Couples Do
Fireworks are great, but that's not what keeps love strong for years.
How Can I Boost My Sexual Drive?
How Can I Boost My Sexual Drive?