What is civil marriage?

Civil marriage is a state-recognized institution that provides 1,049 federal rights and responsibilities, as well as hundreds of more state rights and responsibilities, including inheritance rights, hospital visitation rights, joint ownership and spousal support, joint tax returns, joint parenting and child support, joint insurance, joint pension and other benefits, joint decision-making, and exemption from property transfer taxes.

Our Bodies, Ourselves: A New Edition for a New Era

America's best-selling book on all aspects of women's health With more than four million copies sold, "Our Bodies, Ourselves" is "the" classic resource that women of all ages can turn to for...

Continue Learning about Relationships and Family

Did Friends Influence Your Health BeforeSocial Media?
What Secret Can Improve My Sex Life?
What Secret Can Improve My Sex Life?
How Do I Influence the Health of Other People in My Social Network?
How Do We Manage Privacy Issues When It Comes To Sharing Health Data?