How can I show my love for my wife on our anniversary?

Charles J. Sophy, MD
Adolescent Medicine

Some ways you can show your love for your wife on your anniversary are:

• Treating her like a ‘Queen’
  • Accompanying her to a spa treatment
  • Surprising her with innovative and creative plans of a getaway and celebration
  • Replaying your vow to her
  • Carefully identifying her love language and speaking it
  • Clearly communicating to her how special she is to you using words and actions
  • Consistently demonstrating to her your undivided attention, affection, admiration, adoration, and affirmation of her strengths, not just on your anniversary
Alexis Abramson
Caregiving
How about renewing your vows? What could be more romantic than for you to express your love and appreciation for your wife (and everything she does for the family!) by asking her to marry you all over again?

Continue Learning about Relationships and Family

How to Improve Your Partner’s Health Habits
Grant Woods’ American Gothic portrays an aging farm couple who look a lot alike, despite her bun and his overalls. If you and your spouse also look mo...
How should I treat my neighbor?
Lisa OzLisa Oz
The word "neighbor" does not refer to people living on the same block or in the same voting district...
7 Ways a Strong Relationship Can Boost Your Health
7 Ways a Strong Relationship Can Boost Your Health7 Ways a Strong Relationship Can Boost Your Health7 Ways a Strong Relationship Can Boost Your Health7 Ways a Strong Relationship Can Boost Your Health
Whether it’s a romantic partner, close friend, family member or a good neighbor, the benefits of a bestie are profound.
How Can I Boost My Libido?
How Can I Boost My Libido?