Are people meant to be monogamous for life?

It takes a lot of work and commitment to be monogamous for life.

Watch as Laura Berman, Janine Driver, Ian Kerner, and Rev. Joseph "Run" Simmons discuss this topic with Dr. Oz in this video.

Continue Learning about Relationships and Family

The Unexpected Ways Your Partner Influences Your Health
Have you ever felt the relief of finally getting your diet back on track, only to have your partner bring home a large, cheesy pizza for dinner? The ...
What do all of my relationships have in common?
Arlene Feuerberg-IsaacsArlene Feuerberg-Isaacs
You will find that it is very common to get into the same type of relationship over and over again. ...
7 Ways a Strong Relationship Can Boost Your Health
7 Ways a Strong Relationship Can Boost Your Health7 Ways a Strong Relationship Can Boost Your Health7 Ways a Strong Relationship Can Boost Your Health7 Ways a Strong Relationship Can Boost Your Health
Whether it’s a romantic partner, close friend, family member or a good neighbor, the benefits of a bestie are profound.
How Can I Fit Sex Into My Busy Life?
How Can I Fit Sex Into My Busy Life?