Why do we kiss?

Since there's no reproductive value in kissing, it makes you wonder why kissing evolved. The purpose of kissing is actually to show trust, since you're exposing the most vulnerable part of your body - your lips and tongue (if you're aggressive) - to another person. Kissing feels so good because your lips have the highest number of nerve endings of any body part besides your genitals.

YOU: Being Beautiful: The Owner's Manual to Inner and Outer Beauty

Most people think that beauty revolves around such things as lipstick, sweet eyes, or skinny jeans -- all those things that we can see (and obsess over) in the mirror. But the fact is that beauty...

Continue Learning about Relationships and Family

Testosterone Keeps You Honest
Testosterone Keeps You Honest
The Health Benefits of Being Single
The Health Benefits of Being Single
How Do I Influence the Health of Other People in My Social Network?
Should I Talk Dirty During Sex?
Should I Talk Dirty During Sex?