Why do we kiss?

Since there's no reproductive value in kissing, it makes you wonder why kissing evolved. The purpose of kissing is actually to show trust, since you're exposing the most vulnerable part of your body - your lips and tongue (if you're aggressive) - to another person. Kissing feels so good because your lips have the highest number of nerve endings of any body part besides your genitals.

YOU: Being Beautiful: The Owner's Manual to Inner and Outer Beauty

Most people think that beauty revolves around such things as lipstick, sweet eyes, or skinny jeans -- all those things that we can see (and obsess over) in the mirror. But the fact is that beauty...

Continue Learning about Relationships and Family

How to Talk Politics With Your Partner When You Don’t Agree
Even if you voted third party or skipped the polling booths altogether during the 2016 election, politics have probably impacted your relationships th...
Can being too demanding hamper my relationship with my partner?
Lisa OzLisa Oz
Something that absolutely does not work in relationships is being too demanding. You may or may not ...
7 Ways a Strong Relationship Can Boost Your Health
7 Ways a Strong Relationship Can Boost Your Health7 Ways a Strong Relationship Can Boost Your Health7 Ways a Strong Relationship Can Boost Your Health7 Ways a Strong Relationship Can Boost Your Health
Whether it’s a romantic partner, close friend, family member or a good neighbor, the benefits of a bestie are profound.
How Can I Feel More Comfortable With My Body During Sex?