Why do we choose the mates we do?

Some psychologists believe that part of your choice among potential partners that fit your genetic programmed beauty choices is based on how your parents (guardians) treated you when you were under 5 (if you were abused, you choose someone who abuses you). The reason you do this: To help you work out the problems left over from your youth.

You: Being Beautiful - The Owner's Manual to Inner and Outer Beauty

Most people think that beauty revolves around such things as lipstick, sweet eyes, or skinny jeans -- all those things that we can see (and obsess over) in the mirror. But the fact is that beauty...

Continue Learning about Relationships and Family

What Body Parts Should I Focus on to Stimulate My Partner?
How Can I Boost My Libido?
How Can I Boost My Libido?
Why Are Social Networks Important to Healthcare?
What Secret Can Improve My Sex Life?
What Secret Can Improve My Sex Life?