Can bad relationships be beneficial?

Lisa Oz
Health Education

Life is a series of learning experiences, and many of its lessons come in the form of human interactions. Most of us think that pleasurable relationships are the blessings in our lives, while relationships with people who are cruel, harsh, or unpleasant are unnecessary at best. All the same, every single person we come in contact with provides a unique opportunity for our inner self to either evolve or degenerate. Relationships, especially those driven by conflict, push us outside our comfort zone. Often, the principles taught by these encounters are the ones that would be hard for us to grasp on our own - such as forgiveness, humility, and compassion. Consequently, in the big picture, even "bad" relationships can be good. However, the better our relationships are, the more we will enjoy the ride.

Continue Learning about Relationships and Family

What Do Men Want During Sex?
What Do Men Want During Sex?
How Do We Manage Privacy Issues When It Comes To Sharing Health Data?
How Can I Overcome Insecurities to Be a Less Jealous Partner?
Where Do You See the Future of Social Networks Going?