Why are rituals important for maintaining a healthy relationship?

Dr. Stan Tatkin, MFT, PsyD
Marriage & Family Therapy
Rituals are important for maintaining a healthy relationship because it makes for a more secure environment for both partners. In this video, psychotherapist Stan Tatkin, PsyD, discusses how even quick romantic rituals can promote happiness. 

Continue Learning about Relationship Challenges

Is Your Partner Gaslighting You? Watch for These Warning Signs
It’s not uncommon to second guess yourself in a relationship, but if your partner is deliberately making you question your thoughts and actions, they ...
How can I get my partner who has ADD to listen to me?
Lara Honos-Webb, PhDLara Honos-Webb, PhD
I think it's important for your attention deficit disorder (ADD) partner to learn to pay closer ...
Why do we fall for people who are bad for us?
Emily NagoskiEmily Nagoski
Not everyone falls for people who are bad for them. And those of us who do can learn to fall for...
Are Environmental Factors to Blame for Alzheimer's Disease?