Why is it harmful to blame others?

When something goes wrong, it's much easier to blame others than to admit that we played a role in causing the problem. But blaming others doesn't resolve conflict; it just makes it worse. Before laying the blame on others, ask yourself, "What role do I have in this?" Once you learn to take responsibility for your own actions, you'll be less likely to push your anger onto someone else.
The Anger Workbook for Teens: Activities to Help You Deal with Anger and Frustration (Instant Help)

Do you often find yourself in trouble because of anger? Do you react to situations and later regret how you behaved? Does your anger cause problems with other people? Are you tired of letting anger...

Continue Learning about Relationship Challenges

Relationship Mistakes You Need to Stop Making
Do you suffer from drama déjà vu? Maybe you and your partner talk in circles without truly understanding what the other is saying. Maybe your connecti...
How can my nagging affect my spouse’s health?
Nagging can snatch 8 years from your spouse’s life:Why The incessant criticism and task piling that ...
How can emotional and sexual issues affect my relationship?
American Diabetes AssociationAmerican Diabetes Association
Sexual and emotional issues don't just impact you; they affect your personal relationships and can c...
How Long Have Social Networks Impacted Our Health?