What is the PACT approach to couple therapy?

Dr. Stan Tatkin, MFT, PsyD
Marriage & Family Therapy
The PACT approach to couple therapy is based on psychobiological principles vs. more traditional therapy modalities. In this video, psychotherapist Stan Tatkin, PsyD, explains how this type of therapy for couples is different than other types.  

Continue Learning about Relationship Challenges

How Your Phone Addiction Is Getting in the Way of Your Relationships
In the age of social media, email and apps, phone addiction is a real thing. When you’re getting push notifications and news alerts every second, it c...
Should I expect people to change around me?
Lisa OzLisa Oz
The first thing to realize is that you cannot change anyone else. The horrible truth is that people ...
How can I help create joy at work?
Dr. Kathleen HallDr. Kathleen Hall
What can you contribute at work to bring comfort and joy? Have a meeting at work in the break room o...
Can Alzheimer's Disease be Prevented?
Can Alzheimer's Disease be Prevented?