What is dishonesty in the workplace?

Dr. Kathleen Hall
Preventive Medicine
Where dishonesty is part of the corporate culture, there will be significant negative costs associated with its practice in the workplace. You don't have to embezzle $600 million to be dishonest at work. How about lying about what time you got to work? What about sneaking out for thirty minutes while at work or playing an online game on your employer's time? How about calling in sick to work and lying about being ill? How about taking products home from work and justifying it by telling yourself how hard you work and that you deserve these stolen products?

The list of small dishonesties could go on for pages. But the truth is, you begin with the justification of dishonesty in the smallest of things, and then you grow numb to feeling guilty about being dishonest.
Uncommon H.O.P.E.: A Powerful Guide to Creating an Extraordinary Life

Every day, the little constant stresses and anxieties leave us feeling unfulfilled, not living the best life possible. But what if the life we want to live is with in our grasp and we don't even know...

Continue Learning about Relationship Challenges

Is Your Partner Gaslighting You? Watch for These Warning Signs
It’s not uncommon to second guess yourself in a relationship, but if your partner is deliberately making you question your thoughts and actions, they ...
How can I know why my partner no longer seems attracted to me?
Good In BedGood In Bed
Attraction ebbs and flows in every relationship. You may find that one partner is all about the othe...
How can my dysfunctional friendships drive me to eat?
Karen R KoenigKaren R Koenig
There are a few ways you can get yourself into trouble here. First, by not having enough companions ...
Should Our Goal Be to Prevent Alzheimer's Disease or to Treat It?