How can we save our marriage if sex is physically impossible?

Arlene Feuerberg-Isaacs
Sex is just one part of a marriage. There are many ways to have intimacy in a marriage without having physical sex. Closeness can be achieved by holding hands, cuddling while watching TV together or in bed. It is also important to let your partner know that you love them. This can be done verbally or through loving acts of kindness shown daily. Make sure the lines of communication are open and be willing to discuss your partner's feelings and needs. Be open to making changes in your behavior to accommodate the needs of your partner both physically and emotionally.

Continue Learning about Relationship Challenges

How to Talk Politics With Your Partner When You Don’t Agree
Even if you voted third party or skipped the polling booths altogether during the 2016 election, politics have probably impacted your relationships th...
How can a baby's death affect the parents' relationship?
First CandleFirst Candle
Many people think that the death of a baby will bring parents closer together. This is not always tr...
How can I benefit from the intuition of my partner who has ADD?
William StillmanWilliam Stillman
As a highly-intuitive person myself, I find that my single greatest frustration is those who disbeli...
Why Is Alzheimer's Disease on the Rise?
Why Is Alzheimer's Disease on the Rise?