How can we save our marriage if sex is physically impossible?

Arlene Feuerberg-Isaacs
Sex is just one part of a marriage. There are many ways to have intimacy in a marriage without having physical sex. Closeness can be achieved by holding hands, cuddling while watching TV together or in bed. It is also important to let your partner know that you love them. This can be done verbally or through loving acts of kindness shown daily. Make sure the lines of communication are open and be willing to discuss your partner's feelings and needs. Be open to making changes in your behavior to accommodate the needs of your partner both physically and emotionally.

Continue Learning about Relationship Challenges

Is Your Partner Gaslighting You? Watch for These Warning Signs
It’s not uncommon to second guess yourself in a relationship, but if your partner is deliberately making you question your thoughts and actions, they ...
How can I keep an argument with my partner from getting out of control?
Good In BedGood In Bed
If you find yourself in the midst of an argument, try to maintain control, and follow some rules...
What should I do if my partner wants sex more often than I do?
Ian Kerner, PhDIan Kerner, PhD
When one person in a relationship wants sex more than the other, both may struggle with feelings of ...
Should Our Goal Be to Prevent Alzheimer's Disease or to Treat It?