How can I spend more time with my friends?

It's clear that staying mentally, physically and socially active helps keep both your brain and your body pumped up and tuned in.

Start putting this into action if you want to stay young. Make walking with friends and downloading a joke a daily pleasure. Set dates with one another: Go to a game, take an overnight trip, join theater or faith groups or volunteer.

Continue Learning about Relationship Challenges

How Your Phone Addiction Is Getting in the Way of Your Relationships
In the age of social media, email and apps, phone addiction is a real thing. When you’re getting push notifications and news alerts every second, it c...
How can I improve my relationship with my partner with ADD?
Lara Honos-Webb, PhDLara Honos-Webb, PhD
If you love someone with attention deficit disorder (ADD), you need to focus on the gifts of ADD...
What should I do if I am often disappointed by my partner who has ADD?
If you have a partner with attention deficit disorder, (ADD) and you feel disappointed on a day ...
Have You Had an "Aha" Moment in Your Social Media Research?