How should a couple handle their differences?

Most couples have their differences, and the more you have, the greater the seeming threat to your relationship. But it's how you handle them that really matters. Happy couples bring their differences out into the open rather than denying or dismissing them. Put issues on the table, and look for ways you can work around them. The process of examination and renewal makes the threats diminish.

Continue Learning about Relationship Challenges

How to Talk Politics With Your Partner When You Don’t Agree
Even if you voted third party or skipped the polling booths altogether during the 2016 election, politics have probably impacted your relationships th...
How will teenagers respond to a parent returning from the service?
Challenge AmericaChallenge America
Teenagers have to grow up fast when a military parent is deployed. They often take on adult responsi...
How can I benefit from the intuition of my partner who has ADD?
William StillmanWilliam Stillman
As a highly-intuitive person myself, I find that my single greatest frustration is those who disbeli...
How Do We Manage Privacy Issues When It Comes To Sharing Health Data?