How should a couple handle their differences?

Most couples have their differences, and the more you have, the greater the seeming threat to your relationship. But it's how you handle them that really matters. Happy couples bring their differences out into the open rather than denying or dismissing them. Put issues on the table, and look for ways you can work around them. The process of examination and renewal makes the threats diminish.

Continue Learning about Relationship Challenges

Is Your Partner Gaslighting You? Watch for These Warning Signs
It’s not uncommon to second guess yourself in a relationship, but if your partner is deliberately making you question your thoughts and actions, they ...
How can I get involved in my community?
Dr. Kathleen HallDr. Kathleen Hall
There are so many needs in the community where you live. Just look around your community. Read the l...
What roles must I avoid playing if I have a partner with ADD?
Lara Honos-Webb, PhDLara Honos-Webb, PhD
If you have a partner with attention deficit disorder (ADD), below are a few predictable roles y...
Are Parkinson's Patients More Susceptible to Alzheimer's?