How can being in a sexless partnership affect my health?

Brenda K. Wade, PhD

Being in a sexless partnership is very difficult emotionally, which can impact your health negatively; breaking the pattern of physical and emotional distance is key. Watch psychologist Brenda Wade, PhD, share strategies for overcoming this issue.

Continue Learning about Relationship Challenges

How Your Phone Addiction Is Getting in the Way of Your Relationships
In the age of social media, email and apps, phone addiction is a real thing. When you’re getting push notifications and news alerts every second, it c...
How do I resolve conflicts?
Jeanne Morrison, PhDJeanne Morrison, PhD
Depending on if you are a male or a female may determine how you will resolve conflict.  Hormones ma...
How can I spend more time with my friends?
It's clear that staying mentally, physically and socially active helps keep both your brain and your...
How Can I Prevent Alzheimer's Disease?
How Can I Prevent Alzheimer's Disease?