How can I reconnect with my partner?

Dr. Andrea Pennington, MD
Integrative Medicine
One way to reconnect with your partner is to focus on each other. Turn off the cell phones, pagers and home phones. Send the kids to a friend's house. And turn off the TV -- no sports, no soaps. Just you and yours. Use the time to talk and hold hands. You'll be surprised how "alone" time can help you reconnect with your partner.

Continue Learning about Relationship Challenges

Is Your Partner Gaslighting You? Watch for These Warning Signs
It’s not uncommon to second guess yourself in a relationship, but if your partner is deliberately making you question your thoughts and actions, they ...
How can I spend more time with my friends?
It's clear that staying mentally, physically and socially active helps keep both your brain and your...
How can I get my partner who has ADD to listen to me?
Lara Honos-Webb, PhDLara Honos-Webb, PhD
I think it's important for your attention deficit disorder (ADD) partner to learn to pay closer ...
How Does My Friend Being Obese Influence My Weight?